Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Update: 06/22/05

Hello Family and Friends,

Well, it's bedrest for me and the babies- officially.

I went to the doctor today and he said that it's best that I stop work
(which I already did) and stay at home.

The good news is that I'm not on complete bed rest, but I
still can't be out and about. I was hoping that I can run perhaps one
errand per day but according to the doctor, no outings unless
absolutely necessary. He even specifically said no shopping. =(

It's likely that I'll be having a C-section as Baby A is now breech and
is unlikely to move.

Our current goal is to get to Week 34; I'm currently at the beginning
of Week 31. Once we hit the Week 34 mark, we'll aim for Week 36.

I'm measuring the same as someone who is pregnant with a singleton
at Week 34-35.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Love,
Terri


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My new mantra from Seattle will be "Grow Babies, Grow!". Just don't get addicted to the soaps while you are home on bed rest, Terri :)

Love, Meghan