Sunday, July 02, 2006

Channeling Zoolander

If you've read this Blog for any amount of time, you know that I have a sick fascination with comparing my kids to television characters, movie monsters, comic book characters, and rock star personalities. (See "Godzilla & Mrs. Kravitz" (Jan. 9, 2006); "Linus and Katherine" (April , 2006); "The Newest Superfriend" (May 1, 2006); "The Tortoise and the Hare" (May 4, 2006); and "Elvis is IN the Building!" (Jun. 5, 2006).

Since I'm on a roll, why stop now?

Caroline and I have been playing a game for the past three weeks, where she makes a face by scrunching her upper lip like she is "pouting" and simultaneously breathing in and out of her nose rapidly. If I make the same face, we will stare and each other and make that face until one of us laughs.

It struck me today that Caroline's "pouting face" looks very much like Derek Zoolander's "look".

(If you have no idea who Zoolander is, consider yourself lucky. You save $10 and about 2 hours of your life by NOT watching this movie).

I'll let you decide who's got "the look" -- Caroline or Zoolander?

Caroline's "pouting" face
(click on photo for larger view)


Zoolander's "look"
("The man has only one look, for Christ's sake!")

1 comment:

Amy75 said...

I can't decide until we see the picture of YOU doing the Zoolander look!