Friday, April 06, 2007

Vigilante Justice - Twin Style

It is a constant source of amusement to me how the girls help me enforce the rules against their sibling.

The biggest taboo in our house are the electrical outlets. For some unfortunate reason, the girls took a curious interest to them from the time they could walk, and so I've been very tough about yelling "No" and being very stern when they start to reach their little finger towards the sockets (even though they are obviously covered with safety plugs).

Yesterday, as I was getting ready for work, the girls were standing behind me as I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth. From the mirror, I could see Katherine reach out for the electrical socket in the wall . . .

Before I could turn around however, Caroline yelled, "Don't!" and hit Katherine twice on the head. Then, for good measure, Caroline pushed Katherine away from the electrical outlet, dropping Katherine on her behind.

Now I don't condone hitting, so I know I should have said something to Caroline. But I was too busy trying not to have toothpaste come out of my nose from laughing so hard.

See any resemblance?


"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do 'ya, punk?"
(Click on photo for larger view)

No comments: