Sunday, December 04, 2005

Four Months Old!

Katherine and Caroline are four months old today.

Sometimes it's hard for me to tell how much they've grown because I see them everyday, and they still look so small, but when I look at photos of them at birth compared to now -- Wow!

The girls had their four-month doctor's check-up and shots yesterday. Everything is looking good, and we are thankful the girls are doing so well.

Katherine is now 11 pounds, 15 ounces. She is 24 3/4 inches long.

Caroline weighs in at 11 pounds even, and is 23 3/4 inches long.

Here's a before and after shot to give you an idea of how quickly these girls are growing. I see it, and I can hardly believe it!


Caroline & Katherine at four DAYS old.
(click on photo for larger view)



Caroline & Katherine at four MONTHS old.
(click on photo for larger view)

No comments: