Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Favorite phrases this week.


Caroline: "I funny!"

(Any time she does something that she thinks is very, very funny -- which is just about anything that makes her laugh.)

Katherine: "My Daddy!"

(Part of a game we play. My response is, "My daughter!" She then repeats "My Daddy!" We will keep this game going for quite a while. I am hoarding all this love and attention towards the day when she makes me drop her off at the mall a block away so her friends won't see me.)

Good times at the Lim House.
(Click on photo for larger view)


Same good times as above, but this time Caroline is looking at the camera (sort of).
(Click on photo for larger view)

1 comment:

Amy75 said...

That's the cutest! I totally made my mom drop me off blocks away from the Brea Mall, but that's because she had a dorky car; as long as you continue to drive your Rolls Royce, you'll be cool.