Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend Off

Terri is working all weekend at the hospital. I've had the girls all three days. No time to post blogs, except for now, where both have fallen asleep at the same time. Katherine is strapped to my chest with the Baby Bjorn, so if I stop typing mid-sentence, you'll know the typing has woken her up!

Lots of good stories to tell about this past "Daddy-Daughter" weekend, but the details will have to wait until later this week.

Whoops! Caroline is up -- happy MLK Day to everyone!


Daddy-Daughter Weekend
(click on photo for larger view)

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute picture. If you could figure out how to strap two Baby Bjorns on, you'd be in business!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

This is how I live too. Last week I hurt my back trying to type standing up while rocking Ian back to sleep.

Amy said...

Hey--thanks for the link to the LSU / USC story. Now I know what I am going to do with all the extra cash we have lying around :)