Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tough Crowd.

You will notice I haven't been posting as many photos recently. That's because I've made the family photo archives more easily accessible. Just look on the right hand column of this site, and you will see direct links to the most recent photos of our family, as well as a link to the entire photo and video archive site. The archives have a minimal password protection so that only friends and family will be able to look at the site: Just login as "guest" and type in the name of the town David was born and raised in (all lower case). Pretty easy, huh?

On to today's entry:

The girls continue to be my toughest critics. I've been battling a cold for the past week, and lost my voice the past few days. So my voice has cracked and croaked whenever I've tried to talk, much less sing.

With that background, the following exchange took place in the car earlier this week:

Caroline: Daddy?

Daddy: Yes, Caroline?

Caroline: Sing "Santa Claus" (Short for "Santa Claus is Coming to Town")

Daddy: Okay. (Cough, cough.)

Daddy: Oh, you better not pout (cough), you better not cry (croak), you better not . . .

Caroline & Katherine: Daddy!

Daddy: Yes?

Katherine: Turn on the radio.

No comments: